Life will bring you peaks and valleys, and the real estate market is no different. Navigating through the highs and lows requires patience, dedication, and above all, hands-on knowledge.
With over 30 years experience, I can promise that I have seen it all! I've conquered difficult situations and complicated transactions, and managed to have a fall-through rate of only 1.6%–compared to the regional average of 13.5%. My approach to selling real estate is simple: I answer my own phone, attend my inspections, and manage my own marketing. I don't employ assistants, and when you have a question, I'm a phone call or email away.
My career highlights include…
- Licensed in Pennsylvania and Delaware since 1983
- Currently have sold over 1,000 homes and building lots
- Ranked in top 1/2% of all BHHS Fox & Roach agents nationwide
- Sales performance in 2018 was 94 units and over $34 million
- Sales performance in 2019 was 51 units and over $20 million
- Former Board of Director of the Suburban West Realtors Association
- Former Board of Director of the Homebuilders Association of Chester & Delaware Counties
My clients enjoy a personalized level of service that has become rare in this industry, and it's a commitment that will not change.
I look forward to working with you!